6/16/10

What i'm doing?

Estoy trabajando en Detective Puzzle ahora mismo. Espero terminarlo prono, pero tengo un problema, my HDD se rompió, al igual que pasó el año pasado sobre estas fechas O_o tengo mi viejo ordenador, pero ahora mismo no lo necesito, estaba bloqueado en una parte de la historia mirando como continuarla, pero ahora esta bien. Ahora estoy trabajando en la parte artistica (la mitad ahora mismo son solo bocetos) y despues toca entintar. Este capitulo sera bastante mejor que el 1 y 2, estoy mirando de encontrar un buen balance entre una historia interesante y sexo.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm working on Detective Puzzle right now. I hope I can have it finished soon, but I have got a problem cause my HDD got broken, just like last year around this date O_o I have another old computer, but anyway I don't need it at the moment, I was blocked in a part of the story and I was looking how to follow, but I think now is ok, so now just need to finish the artwork (Half of It is in sketches right now) and work on ink. This chapter will be much better than 1 and 2, i'm looking to have a good balance between a interesting story and sex.

No comments: